Aromatic salt premium ceramic neti pot
Neti, developed hundreds (or perhaps even thousands) of years ago by yoga and Ayurveda practitioners in India, is a nasal purification technique that involves the use of neti pots. Ceramic neti pot is a technique that was used by yogis to stay disease-free, and most importantly to use the breath well for their yogic practices without any blockages. Just how brushing the teeth is dental hygiene, the practice of Jal Neti is nasal hygiene. This technique uses water to purify and clean the nasal path, right from the nostrils to the throat.
Daily practice helps maintain the nasal hygiene by removing the dirt and bacteria trapped along with the mucus in the nostrils.
- It soothes the sensitive tissues inside the nose, which can assuage a bout of rhinitis or allergies.
- It is beneficial in dealing with asthmatic conditions and making breathing easier.
- jal neti pot ceramic reduces tinnitus and middle ear infections.
- It helps abate sinusitis or migraine attack.
- It can alleviate upper respiratory complaints like sore throats, tonsils, and dry coughs.
- It can clear the eye ducts and improve vision.
- Clearing of nasal passages helps improve the sense of smell and thereby improves digestion.
- Aromatic salt premium ceramic neti pot calms the nervous system and the mind. It also helps relieve stress and brings clarity to the mind.
- People have experienced a reduction in their anger by practicing Jal Neti regularly.
- ceramic jal neti pot helps improve the quality of your meditation.
This jal neti pots are now available in India.
- The nose should be dried properly after the process.
- People with high blood pressure should be careful during this part. If one feels dizzy while drying the nose, then it should be done standing upright.
- Take care that you do not leave any water in the nasal passages as it might cause an infection.
- Like any other yogic practice, learn it from an expert practitioner.
- Jal Neti goes beyond nasal cleansing and helps in aligning your body, mind, and soul. Hence, it should be practiced daily and not only when one has a nasal blockage or cold.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture India Manufacturer No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Get free shipping for my order
Unbelievably , I got lowest price
Packaging Product Quality Shipping
Write Your Own Review