Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene) anatomical shape with rigid splints ensures complete load bearing, while allowing free movement of the knee without causing pain or discomfort. The neoprene bonded nylon fabric used is four way stretchable which makes it comfortable for long term use.
How to use Knee Wrap Hinged Neoprene - Tynor
- Keeping the broad side up, place the Wrap on the knee
- Place patellar opening matching with the position of the patella
- Match the flexion movement of the hinge with the natural flexion movement of the knee joint
- Align the fulcrum of the hinge to the center of the knee
- Fasten the hook loop rejoinders on the neoprene panel to a comfortable compression
- Fasten the botton and upper straps one by one to give a firm grip to the leg
Recommendation: The Knee Wrap should be removed while sleeping.