Rubber Neti Online
Rubber Neti, is a Hatha yoga technique to clean your nasal cavity. Sutra Neti is one of the six methods of purification. Yogis practiced various types of Neti including Jala Neti (with water), Dughda Neti (with Milk), Sutra Neti (with string), etc. A waxed cotton thread or rubber tube is used to clean the nasal cavity in rubber neti.
Perform sutra neti rubber?
Sutra Neti Rubber should be learned from a qualified yoga instructor as it needs guidance in the beginning. This practice is ideally done in the early morning, though it can be practiced at any time of the day. Acquire a rubber tube thread of size between 1 mm to 3 mm.
1. Take the red rubber catheter in your hand and very gently insert the tube inside your left nostril. Take care not to rush it; do it very slowly as it can irritate the sensitive membrane inside the nostril. Many people have mild nasal septal deviations, which are more or less harmless. If the deviation is acute then one may feel a block while inserting the rubber tube. In this case, you should seek expert guidance in such cases.
2. Push the neti rubber into your nostril upwards, till it hits the back of the throat. At this point, the tube will bend and go down the throat. Continue inserting the catheter slowly.3. Open your mouth and use your middle and index fingers to grab the tube from inside your throat. This takes a little practice. Once you get the knack of it, you can do it with ease.
4. Pull the rubber tube for neti out so that part of it is just outside the mouth. Never leave the other end of the tube, which you are holding with your other hand.
5. Now using both hands move the rubber thread in a massaging motion to clean the nostrils and throat.
6. Repeat the procedure with the right nostril.
7. After the practice is over, remove the catheter and clean it. Store the catheter in a clean place for another day’s next practice.Rubber neti buy online if you do not have one.
Benefits of a rubber catheter
Sutra Neti has benefits similar to that of Jala Neti. The nasal passages can get clogged with impurities which may cause infections, inflammations, and headaches.
Rubber tube for neti can benefits - informational purposes:
1. Sutra neti rubber helps to maintain nasal hygiene by removing the dirt and bacteria trapped along with the mucus in the nostrils.
2. It de-sensitizes the sensitive tissues inside the nose, which can alleviate rhinitis, allergies, and some types of asthma.
3.Doing Neti will help in several health problems like sinusitis, migraine, headaches, which can be reduced
- Additional Information
Weight 1.0000 Country of Manufacture India Manufacturer No